Wednesday 27 March 2013

1st real Vacation - Day 7


There should be a rule against having this much fun.  I was so worn out last night that Roomie and I had to negotiate for a waking up time. You see, to enjoy our plans for today, we should dedicate the whole day but considering that I was super worn out, I didn’t see how it would be possible to wake up early. Anyway, we agreed to wake up at 10am I think. I woke up with a start at 12noon to see Roomie snoozing. Ah! We’re late babe, get up.

Off we went. Theme park today. Scary rides, wet rides and no food – time of my life. So so amazing. After one of the super scary rides, Roomie refused to speak for a while and I started getting worried. When she did start speaking, I was so relieved that I forgot to ask what happened. Sadly, we missed some of the open air rides and shows because of the weather and the threat of lightning. But hey, we had a good time and that’s what counts. I’ve made BF promise we’ll be back (we better be married then ;)). First meal was a scoop of Ben&Jerry’s on a waffle cone at 5pm. Heavenly. Next and last meal was a bar of hershey’s dark chocolate with almonds. Can’t possibly get any better. That theme park was a perfect end to a perfect, rollercoaster trip.

Now I need to ensure I have enough money to get to the airport tomorrow. Roomie is leaving tonight. I’m home alone *sob* but hey, the loner in me does not quite mind. I’m too tired to be of use to myself so I’ll just go to bed. But before I do, I better check again that I have enough money to get to the airport tomorrow morning *all accounts empty*!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment