Tuesday 12 March 2013

Introduction

I refuse to start this introduction by swearing. So the simple 29goingon30 url is gone. Apparently, there are a lot of people who decide to document that year. I'm not alone, Cutie, be encouraged.


I have a great life. I’m 29 going on 30 (obviously, duh!!!!). A girly tom-boy with a great figure, I know I have a great figure, but I’m still surprised when men stare). Soft on the inside, hard on the outside (a lot of people only see the hard). Lovely guy as best friend and lover. Lot’s of friends (male and female) and family (relatives and acquired).

I have an ever evolving and super dynamic list of things to do before I’m 30 (7 months to go) and I’ll share my adventures with you on this page. Come join the fun. Feel free to post suggestions but puleeeese, I plan to have fun not kill myself. So if your suggestion is to jump from the top of a 50-floor-high building without a parachute (is that high enough for one?) or safety net, then, note that we won't be considering it at all.

To manage your expectations, I’m not a great writer but you’ll understand what I’m writing I promise. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment