Saturday 23 March 2013

1st real Vacation - Day 6


Now for the real story...


Dude1 left this morning. We felt kinda sad to see him go but hey, he has a wife waiting for him back home. You can’t possibly hold a man back from the woman he loves, can you? Lol, we wouldn’t even dream it. It was clear though that roomie and I have a new friend. Cool.

Roomie and I had such a relaxed and lazy day for the first time. We started with an early breakfast laced with loads of gossip (I love gossip as long as it does not involve backbiting or lies). In actual fact, it’s an exchange of stories and discussions. Judge me if you want, no apologies. After breakfast, we went off to sleep – we deserved it after the busy week.

I headed to church in the afternoon after I managed to drag myself off the bed. Afterall, God is at my core. Lovely lovely place, thoroughly enjoyed it. Then I met up with roomie @ China Town to buy some pens at super inflated prices. Waste of money. I so hate it when I pay too much for an item but like a friend once told me, no point crying over spent money, once money leaves your purse, forget about it.

Anyway, I have some acquaintances that live in town to meet up with. Had a good time at their end. They have a baby and I so so love kids but there’s a technique to holding newborns that I haven’t quite mastered. I’ll learn when I have to, won’t have a choice. For now, I can’t be bothered. While I’m with them, roomie informs me she’s found a great place to get some massage. Awesome! Dude1 is going to be dead jealous (he told us he wanted to get one before leaving but he didn’t manage. Sorry Dude1, u got your wife, we got a massage. Life is fair. Hehehehehehe.

Massage was cool. I actually slept off and that’s a big deal for an uptight person like me. I got super relaxed. Afterwards, roomie and I headed out for some more shopping. I was a drag. I hate shopping. My excuse? I’m a tom-boy. We must have spent 4 or more hours in that place. Won’t be going shopping with roomie anytime soon. Hear that clear my dear, I love you so but I don’t love shopping. Well, I did get a couple of items though *covering my eyes*. Lol. The highlight of the shopping experience is that I saw a cross dresser. He/ looked so good. I only recognised him to be a guy through his voice. Amazing stuff.

Did we get to gist after we got back? Honestly, I have no idea. I was worn out.


Thank you for staying tuned in.... Appreciate you loads.

2 comments:

  1. Lol. ..learn that technique ooo. We don't want more incidents of kids being dropped on their heads. Society is retarded enough. .*tongue out*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! True that but you don't drop a kid you carried for 9 months. Not going to happen, not to worry...

    ReplyDelete