Wednesday 13 March 2013

1st real Vacation - Day 1

Roommate arrives early in the morning. Poor babe didn’t get much sleep either so I ask her to take a nap and she dozes off. Conference starts at 9 and it’s 10mins walk from the hotel but we don’t know the way. Anyway, since I can’t sleep, I decide to hit the gym for the 1st time in my life. I look sexy in my gym wear, even if I say so myself. Nothing was hanging out believe me, I just looked good.  There’s no instructor, but hey, using a treadmill isn’t rocket science is it? And I’m pretty smart.

Back from gym, I decide to take a bath and cut roomie some slack. I can’t bring myself to wake her. 8:20am and I wake her anyway. Of course, we ended up being 10mins late and the facilitator was mad but I think we got by all right.

Nothing much happened but of course, I got to meet the other participants, two of whom are really cute. I’m a sucker for fine boys. Used to be that I see a fine boy and I crush him instantly. But hey I’m spoken for and nobody takes BF’s cute space. I unconsciously start to match them with my gal friends.

Nothing much to do in the evening except get something that is actually palatable. Did I tell you conference lunch sucks? Luckily, I didn’t pay for that. On the bright side, maybe I’ll get to shed some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment