Friday 5 April 2013

Tackling Phobias (1) - Introduction

So I went for my first swimming lessons today. I already missed two (2) classes but I think I caught on fine.
I wore a 2 piece bathing suit my sister bought for me a few years ago. The idea behind getting this particular suit was to get something both trendy and decent (we pride ourselves on being decent). Anyway, like I told you earlier, I'm gifted with a great shape. I realised today that due to an improvement in the aforementioned shape *clearing throat*, the lower piece was a bit snug (BF, this is my way of asking you to fund the purchase of another suit *wink*).

Back to the real gist, class went well and the coach told me what to do to help me catch up faster. It will require me to go back to the pool on my own. Hold me to it, I need to try. At least, I've got started with the swimming end of this challenge.

For the fat end, dear brother sent me a 7-day detox diet plan which I have decided to start tomorrow. This is going to be hard. To "clean up my freezer" in preparation for the diet, I ate the ice-cream I had left in there. Don't look at me like that; you can't possibly start a diet with ice cream in your freezer.  Ok, I ate it just because I could. I also ate loads of hersheys but I knew I would not finish the pack so I've handed the rest over to my housemate. I hope I don't go searching her room tomorrow. Lol.

So here's what I'll do. To keep me accountable, I'm going to tell you all I eat and drink (good or bad). Tomorrow morning, I'll take my weight and measurement and post it up as well so we can compare the before and after. It's past midnight so the challenge has started.

Wish me luck. I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment